The 2013 Lincoln Fellowship will be held in Southern California, August 2 - 10
Please submit an application consisting of the following materials, in this order:
- Personal information
- Name (Last, First, Middle); Age
- Current Position
- Social Security Number; Date and Place of Birth; Sex
- Current Address (Dates Valid)
- Home Phone; Cell Phone
- Email Address
- Personal resume. Include undergraduate and graduate education, degrees received or anticipated, work experience, internships, awards, fellowships, publications, or any other information of interest.
- Personal statement explaining your career plans and your interest in becoming a Lincoln Fellow (350-500 words).
- A brief writing sample (an article, position paper, or essay).
- Two or three letters of recommendation (may be mailed separately).
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (may be mailed separately).
(Fellows will receive up to $700 in travel expenses; housing and most meals will be provided as well.)
For an overview of the Lincoln Fellows program, CLICK HERE.
Any additional inquiries should be addressed to Assistant Director of Programs, Ben Judge (email@example.com).
Please mail applications to:
The Claremont Institute
Lincoln Fellows Program
937 West Foothill Blvd, Suite E
Claremont, CA 91711
APPLICATIONS WILL BE DUE NO LATER THAN MARCH 15, 2013.
The Claremont Institute extends warm gratitude to the Bowen Educational Trust for its generous sponsorship of the Lincoln Fellowship program. William H. Bowen was an American entrepreneur and patriot, and his educational foundation has long been a generous patron of the Claremont Institute.