The 2014 John Marshall Fellowship will be held in Newport Beach, CA, August 9 - 17
To apply, please submit an application consisting of the following materials, in this order:
- Personal information
- Name (Last, First, Middle); Age
- Current Position
- Social Security Number; Date and Place of Birth; Sex
- Current Address (Dates Valid)
- Home Phone; Cell Phone
- Email Address
- Personal resume. Include undergraduate and graduate education, degrees received or anticipated, work experience, internships, awards, fellowships, publications, or any other information of interest.
- Personal statement explaining your career plans and your interest in becoming a John Marshall Fellow (350 words).
- One piece of legal writing—journal article, legal brief, course paper, etc. (no more than 15 pages).
- Three letters of recommendation (may be mailed separately).
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (may be mailed separately).
Fellows will receive a stipend of $1500, and up to $700 in travel expenses; housing and most meals are included as well.
For a printable flier containing application details for the 2014 fellowship, CLICK HERE.
For an overview of the John Marshall Fellowship program, CLICK HERE.
You may email these materials to Assistant Director of Programs Eric Coykendall at email@example.com, or mail them to:
Attn: Eric Coykendall
The Claremont Institute
John Marshall Fellows Program
937 West Foothill Blvd, Suite E
Claremont, CA 91711
APPLICATIONS WILL BE DUE NO LATER THAN MARCH 21, 2014.